Standard Features - for high speed elevators:
- Rubber lined, crowned drive drum.
- Externally adjustable bottom drum.
- Heavy duty geared motor - direct drive - ISO9001.
- Back stop for all models.
- High quality, gloss enamel paint.
- Buckets : pressed steel, nylon or stainless steel.
- Externally mounted bearings.
- Inspection doors for cleaning purposes.
- Removable top panels on head.
- Discharge wear liners.
- Maximum belt speed of 3,5 m/s.
- Galvanized finish.
- Stainless steel finish.
- Support tower, painted or galvanised.
- Ladder and safety cage.
- Magnet in boot inlet or after elevator outlet.
- SEW Helical bevel geared motor with backstop and / or electrical brake.
- For optimum belt speed: parallel shaft inline geared motor with back stop and chain drive, including fully enclosed drive cover.
- Low speed elevators for sensitive products are available.
Dimensions for Bucket Elevators:
*Capacities based on dry granular free flowing material with bulk density of 750 kg/m3
Standard belt speed is 3 m/s. Lower speeds are available on request.
Special food quality belts and buckets are optional and available on request.
Dimensions and capacities quoted are based on using pressed steel buckets.
Nylon buckets are similar in shape but dimensions may differ slightly.
Modular 2-way outlet diverters and multi-outlet distribution boxes are available.